Health needs watching this year, especially from September 10th onwards. Three long-term plants are stressing you out. The good news is that you are paying attention here and you are not ignoring things. And this is a positive health indicator.
It should be mentioned that if you got through the first half of 2014 with your health and sanity intact. This year will be a breeze.
Our regular readers know that there is much that can be done to enhance the health and prevent problems from developing. The first step is to maximize your energy level. This is always the first line of defense against disease. With a high energy level in the body naturally resists disease. But when energy drops, it becomes more vulnerable. In many cases, people are frittering away their energy on inessential things and frivolities. In other cases, their low energy is astrological in nature. When many planets are in stressful alignment, more energy is burned just doing the normal things. It is like driving a car uphill: It takes more gas to drive uphill than to drive a similar distance on level ground. Thus there is greater vulnerability to disease.
The second line of defense is to give more attention to the vulnerable areas in the Horoscope. These are the areas where problems are most likely to begin. If we can keep them strong – healthy and fit – we can prevent (or assuage) future problems.
In your Horoscope these are the areas that need more attention (the reflexology points are shown in the chart below):
• The Heart. You should pay attention to this area all year, but especially from September 10 onwards. Learn to relax more. Practice relaxation exercises. Avoid worry and anxiety, the two root causes of heart problems.
• The head, face and scalp. This area is always important for Aries. Regular scalp and facial massage will do wonders for your health, and craniometric therapy should be powerful this year too.
• The adrenals. Avoid anger and fear, the two emotions that stress the adrenals.
• The musculature. Good muscle tone is always important. A weak muscle can knock the spine or skeleton out of alignment and cause many other problems. Vigorous physical exercise – according to your age and stage in life – is good for you.
• The lungs, small intestine, arms, shoulders and respiratory system. These are also always important for Aries. Arms and shoulders should be regularly massaged.
• Liver and thighs (until September 10). Liver action seems more sluggish this year; an herbal liver cleanse or detox might be a good idea.
Pluto, the planet that rules surgery, is near your Mid-heaven (and has been that way for many years now), and so you have a tendency towards surgery. Keep in mind though that detaining will often achieve the same result, although it takes longer.
Mercury, your health planet, is a fast-moving planet. Month to month he will be in different places and receive different kinds of aspects. Thus there are many short-term trends in health that are best dealt with in the monthly reports.